Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 153- Great Month

This month was a really great month; probably one of the best I've had in a really long time. I had a few down days, but they were nothing compared to my down days of the past. A lot of changes happened and a lot of fun things happened this month. I started a new job and officially became a "Big Girl" by working a 40 hour a week, Monday thru Friday job. I have been getting great reviews and feedback from my bosses which has been really encouraging. Plus, I really enjoyed my first "Big Girl" paycheck this month. I also had a good check up with my doctor this week, and I have kept up with my blog.

Some of the fun stuff has been getting to cross off quit a few musicians I wanted to see on my bucket list. I saw Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and Eli Goulding all this month. Plus I got to see the TV reunion performance of my favorite childhood band, *Nsync.

I also got to see one of my best friends get married, and catch up with a lot of friends in that process. There was a beach trip this month, a lot of time spent with family, and a lot of dinners with my best girlfriends. I even had a few days of hanging out with my younger brother, which doesn't happen too often any more since our schedules are completely opposite. I even got to spend a few days relaxing in the pool.

If I had to pick my favorite moment from this past month though, it was taking my nieces to the Taylor Swift concert. It was a memory I created with them that I know we will all remember for the rest of our lives. Yes, seeing Taylor was great, but the best part for me was the glances I took every now and then I took at them and I saw them smiling and singing every word. It truly was a great memory.


Day 153.... Song I Love- Ed Sheeran- Kiss Me

The highlight of all the artist I saw this month was Ed Sheeran. It was absolutely amazing and I will gladly see him any time. This song is my favorite from his cd.


No comments:

Post a Comment