Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 123- August Is Going To Rock!

It's a new month which means I'm going to start ending all my posts with something new. For me, one of my biggest loves in life is music. When my anxiety and depression were at its worst though, music was pushed aside. I wasn't going to concerts, I wasn't listening to music unless I was at work or driving in the car, and I wasn't buying any new music.

Now that I'm feeling better, my love for music has returned. So every day this month I will post a song that I really enjoy and love. Maybe I'll tell you why or maybe I'll just let you enjoy. Either way, here is to a month of music!


Day 123- Song I Love....  Gavin DeGraw- Not Over You

Saw him last summer in concert....one of the best performers I've ever seen. He is so charismatic and exciting to watch. Plus his song I Don't Wanna Be was the theme song to my favorite show growing up, One Tree Hill.
This is not that song, but this is one of my favorites of his.


No comments:

Post a Comment