Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 133- The History of Me

I realized that I've given you a lot of information on what has happened in my life the last few years. I've also given you a little insight into the health issues I had as a child, as well as look at some of my friends and family. I haven't though, told you too much on the history of me.

I was born in southern California in June of 1985. I've lived in the same town, which is about 30 minutes north of Hollywood, since I was 3 years old. I have an older brother, younger brother, and parents who just celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. I also have a sister-in-law and 3 nieces who I absolutely adore. Of course, you also know I have a 3 1/2 year-old dog named Tyson who is like a child to me. I was the first one from my mom's side of the family to be born in the United States, and I'm of English, Swedish, and French Canadian decent.

I grew up being fairly active, when I wasn't in the hospital, and played soccer from the ages of 6 years-old to 15 years-old. I also took an entire year of dance in junior high school and I loved it. I was pretty smart all throughout high school and college. I actually enjoyed school and was lucky enough that I did really well without too much effort. I first went to a junior college after to high school before transferring to a university. I thought for a really long time I wanted to be a nurse, but that changed. While at the junior college I took a creative writing class as an English elective. It was here that I realized how much I enjoyed writing. I then decided to choose journalism as my major the following year when I transferred. While in college some of my favorite classes were actually my elective classes including: Greek mythology, marriage and family relations, and juvenile criminology.

Growing up I worked mostly in retail. Up until the last few years, I actually really enjoyed it. Naturally the majority of my closet is filled with clothes from places I've worked. Like most women, I love shopping and fashion and have more clothes than just on closet can hold. Other things I enjoy are reading, music, movies, going to the beach, and hanging out with family and friends.

I guess you would say for the most part I'm just like everybody.

Day 133....Song I Love- Taylor Swift- Sparks Fly


She's been my favorite for the last few years. I actually got to go to this tour in the video. It took place a few weeks after my most recent hospital stay, the one that started this entire process, and I was so afraid I would miss the concert. This song is actually one of my favorites of hers.




No comments:

Post a Comment