Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 125- First Saturday Off

Today was my first Saturday off in months. The best part though, this is how it will be for a very long time!!

I definitely took advantage of it. I slept in, ran errands and did some shopping with my brother, laid in the pool, had dinner with the family, took Tyson for a walk, and ran errands with my mom and aunt after dinner. It wasn't a relaxing day, but it was exactly what I wanted to do.



Day 125.... Song I Love- The Summer Set- Lightening In A Bottle

While I've been going through this process I've listened to this band a lot. Every song of theirs is so upbeat and positive. They are constantly singing about being yourself and living in the moment. This song is off their most recent CD Legendary, which is a reference to one of my favorite shows How I Met Your Mother. I've really liked this band for awhile simply because it's hard to be in a bad mood when listening to them. 
Plus the singer is really cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment