Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 127- In A Rut

When I first started this project I had the idea that every weekend I would be checking things off my Bucket List and having a year that was full of adventure. I thought I would be facing fears, doing things out of my comfort zone, and having tons of fun all the time. But every day life has taken over. Things like work, paying bills, and the every day responsibilities have taken over. In a way, I'm feeling sort of restless.

Now I know some of things on my list are not possible right now, like adopting a child. There are things though, like get a massage, that can be done. So I think what I need to do is make it a priority to do something. This weekend I will get to cross off a few things because I'm going to a concert where I will see a couple artists I've wanted to for awhile. Since I now have the weekends off, in the beginning of the week I should pick something off my list and plan ahead for the weekend.

That way, the feeling of accomplishment will hopefully take over and maybe I'll find new things I want to add.



Day 127.... Song I Love- Mark Ballas- Hotwire

This guy is best known for being one of the professional dancers on Dancing With The Stars. He ended up recording a CD and this was off it. I can't say why I like, maybe because it's really catchy, but I've listened to it more times than I can count.


No comments:

Post a Comment