Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 130- 'Ello

Tonight my brother's best friend is coming over. For the last 2 months he has been in England interning for a marketing company. It's going to not only be so nice to see him, but it will be nice to hear all the things he did. England is one of the places on my bucket list I want to go see. It will be great to hear what it was like and give me ideas for when I finally go there.

One reason I want to go to England is because I really like the Beatles. I want to take the whole Abbey Road photo, and see the places they were. I also want to go and see all the places that Harry Potter was filmed since I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. The English country side is a must see for me, and of course, Buckingham palace.

Until I can finally make it there, I'll have to settle for living vicariously through my brother's best friend tonight.


Day 130- Song I Love.... The Beatles- Revolution


This is my favorite Beatles song.


No comments:

Post a Comment