Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 147- Here Comes The Bride

Yesterday one of my best friends got married. It was absolutely beautiful and perfect. Not only was I excited for them, but this is my first friend to get married. All other weddings I have gone to have been for family. I was exited to share that experience with two people I've know for almost 10 years.

Throughout this process and journey of mine one thing I've realized is that I do want to one day fall in love and get married. For a long time, I wasn't sure if that was something I wanted. I've realized how important it is to me to have a support system around me, and even though I have become much better at being alone, I am much happier with people around me. Now I'm still undecided about if I want children, but I've learned that marriage and love is something I want in my future.


Day 147....Song I Love- Jason Mraz- I Won't give Up

When I get married, this song would definitely be a contender for the first dance song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment