Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 145- Taylor Swift!

For Christmas last year I bought all three of my nieces (and myself) tickets to go see the Taylor Swift concert. They absolutely love her, as do I. I have actually been lucky enough to see her in concert before, but this is my nieces first time. In fact, for two of my nieces this is their first concert ever. We decided to all make matching t-shirts, get matching necklaces, and matching glow bracelets.

Now even though I have seen her before, I put her on my bucket list because I almost wasn't able to see her two years ago. I had just come out of the hospital then. Since I've been looking forward to this since I bought my nieces and I tickets 8 months ago, I was determined to cross it off this year.

33.) See Taylor Swift in concert.


Day 145....Song I Love- Taylor Swift- Red


No comments:

Post a Comment