Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 139- Home

One of my favorite songs in the past year has to be the song Home by Philip Philips. For most people they probably heard this song a lot last summer during the summer Olympics because the woman's gymnastic team chose it as their theme song. I loved it the first time I heard him perform it on the American Idol show finale. Then, last year when my church was having a 2 month long series on families, they would play it after every service. Even though I've probably heard it 100 times, I still love it and get excited when I hear it.

To me, the song is a great reminder that it doesn't matter who you are, that you are never alone. Each of us will always have a place to call home whether it's with a biological family, a created family, with friends, a workplace, a support group, or a church. There is always a place that we can call home.


Day 139....Song I Love- Philip Phillips- Home





No comments:

Post a Comment