Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 141- My First Thoughts

Today I wasn't feeling too inspired. I didn't know what I wanted to write about. So I went to my trusty search engine Google and I typed in 365 journal prompts. I ended up going to this blog here. I went to writing idea 231 since today is the 231st day of the here. Here was my question:

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?

I woke up at about 5:40AM today. I didn't sleep very well last night. It was pretty windy last night so I kept hearing the top of our deck gazebo, which is right by my bedroom window, bang all night. I also drank a lot of water right before bed, so I got twice to use the restroom. Plus I had a bad dream last night involving zombies and me fighting for survival. I was up probably every other hour last night.

Normally I wake up at 6:15AM every day for work, and Tyson sleeps until then. So when I heard him crying at 5:40AM, my first thought was, "Are you serious!?! Already?" I told him no and to go back to bed a few times, but he kept crying. This is not normal for him. In fact, the last time he did this was when he was sick. So I got up and went to let him outside. I followed him because I wanted to make sure he wasn't sick. Thankfully, he wasn't, but he definitely need to use the rest room. After that we went back to bed and I just laid there until my alarm finally went off.

So today, my first thoughts when I woke up were, "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? ALREADY"


Day 141....Song I Love- Ashlee Simpson- Undiscovered

Keeping with the 231st day of the year theme I went to my iTunes music library. I clicked on the songs tab which organized songs in alphabetical order by artist and scrolled down to the 231st song. This was it.


No comments:

Post a Comment