Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 131- Just Got Paid

Today I got my first paycheck from my new job. It's a great feeling knowing that I made more in 1 week at my new job than 2 weeks at my old job. I celebrated by buying myself a few new clothes tonight because every now and then it's not only necessary but healthy to treat ourselves when we do well.


Day 131.... Song I Love- *Nsync- Just Got Paid


Growing up I was a huge *Nsync fan. I had a poster of both the entire band and Justin Timberlake, who was my favorite member and who I still LOVE to this very day, on my wall. I even had a Justin Timberlake doll. I would record on a blank VHS tape every show they were one. I remember when their Bye, Bye, Bye video came out I probably watched it over 100 times in a matter of days. My first concert ever was their No String Attached tour. I eventually ended up taping a special on HBO had when they showed that tour on television and watched it more times than I could count. I'm still waiting for *Nsync to reunite like all the other 90's boy bands and have a reunion tour. Until then I'll just keep on supporting my favorite member, Justin.









No comments:

Post a Comment