Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 58- What's the Plan?

On Sunday we had family over to bar-b-que and play some games. While everyone was over I started talking to my sister-in-law and I mentioned to her that I only have 2 more sessions with my therapy group. My sister-in-law then asked me what was the plan then after it was all done. The truth is, I'm not sure.

I definitely will have to talk to my therapist and come up with a plan. I know I feel like I don't have to keep going in to see her once a week or once every other week. I feel like I may need to just go in when something big happens. I will keep up with my blog for sure, keep going to any regular doctor appointments, restart exercising regularly, and continue to surround myself with positive things and people. I will keep being mindful, remember my breathing techniques, and work through and embrace the change.

So for now, that's my plan. It makes me nervous for this change, but that could mean that great things are coming.

Day 58- Thing I Love to Do........Eat potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment