Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 31- Changes

There are going to start to be some changes to my blog coming up. The last few days my anxiety has been pretty bad and its made me reevaluate how I want this blog to go. Before I started this my intention was to do things I've been wanting to do for awhile, try new things, challenge myself, face fears, change my focus, and grow in the process. I wanted to learn new things about myself and find out things I didn't know before. I mostly wanted to take this chapter of my life, the life of living with anxiety and mild depression, and put it behind me. All I've done these past 4 weeks though is continue to talk about it. That's not moving on, it's reliving it.

I also thought I would be doing a lot of new and exciting things that I would be wanting to post every chance I got, but the last few days I feel like I'm obligated to do it, not that I want to do it. I know I can't do something fun and exciting every day because I have a job and other responsibilities, but I feel like my last few posts I've been searching for inspiration. I feel like I've just been writing stuff, but not necessarily giving it my all.

I also think the pressure to teach people things I've learned in therapy and on my own has put a lot of pressure on me. It is definitely pressure I've put on myself, which is often worse than other people doing it. I did want to teach and hopefully inspire someone, but not in the way I have been. Don't get me wrong, I think I have done well with trying to teach, but I don't want to try and make each post a lesson, then it will become like a text book. I want others to see what I've been doing and take their own lesson away. Because even if someone is on the same path as me doesn't mean their journey is the same.

Day 31- Thing I Love To Do.......Talk to my Auntie Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment