Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 53..... Tis' the Season (For Sinus Infections)

Whelp, it finally happened. My first sinus infection of the year. Normally I get a sinus infection every month or so from December to June because I have terrible allergies, but I was able to hold out until now. The doctor said I was just starting to get an infection, so in hopes that it wouldn't get any worse he gave me antibiotics (Side note: When did antibiotic pills get so big? I swear mine are on steroids). I've been pretty miserable since about Monday night so I'm hoping to feel better starting this weekend. Thankfully I have tomorrow off work so I can rest a little. I'm actually pretty surprised that I haven't been sick more often. I have read/heard so many times that people with a lot of stress and anxiety tend to get sick more because their immune systems don't work as well.

Knock on wood that this is the only sinus infections (or any other illness) for awhile.

Day 53- Thing I Love to Do........Watch Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment