Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 49- A Day in the Life

Today I thought I would show you what my day was like. I wish it could have been more of an exciting day, but then it wouldn't be real. So I took a picture every 3 hours today so I could show everyone exactly what I was doing today.

9:30am: I woke up kinda late today. I haven't been feeling too great the last few days. I've had a sore throat and been really tired the last 3 days, so I thought I would sleep in a little today and hope that would help.

12:30pm: I went shopping with my mom and aunt this afternoon. We went to Costco, Kohl's, Big Lots, and TJ Maxx. I bought a pair of shorts, 2 dresses, and a book. When 12:30pm rolled around we were in Costco, in line, waiting to check out.

3:30pm: Shopping really drained me so I was resting on the couch watching a Sex & the City marathon. 

6:30pm: I was eating dinner with my parents. We had a taco salad and it was delicious. 

9:30pm: Once again I'm sitting down to relax (that's what you're suppose to do when you're not feeling well, right?).  Billboard Awards 2013 is what is on and I am so excited to see my girl Taylor Swift!


Other highlights of my day included taking Tyson for a walk, reading my book, added more quotes to Blog Day 48, and talking to an old friend- who reminded me I never posted a picture of what I made my mom for Mother's Day. So, I posted it below. 


A flower pot for the new outdoor table she bought



Day 49- Thing I Love to Do.......Talk to Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment