Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 57- Thank You

Today is Memorial Day, a day when we thank all the men and women who have not only fought for our country, but died as well. There have been countless men and women in my hometown who have served. Some have returned home and others have not. One in particular who did not that I know of I went to elementary all the way through high school with. The ones I'm most thankful to, however, are my grandpa and my dad. My grandpa, who passed away 4 years ago, was a medic in World War II; and my dad was a jet engine mechanic in Vietnam.

Without the men and women who have fought for our country I definitely would not be able to have this blog and write about the things I have already written and will write in the future. Without it I wouldn't be able to be helping myself or the others I may be helping. And for that I am thankful.

So to all the soldiers and their families who have sacrificed and risked their lives, THANK YOU!

Day 57- Think I Love to Do........Watch House Hunters.


No comments:

Post a Comment