Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 43- 140 Characters Pt.1

The next 4 weeks at church their series is called 140- How Will Your Life Be Summed Up? The idea is that will all the new forms of social networks out there, most people have to get out what they want to say in 140 charters or less. So, if we were only given 140 characters to sum up our lives, what would we say. Well, this is what I would want to say.

Through life's ups and downs, and with the love and support of family and friends, I have learned that my greatest attribute is my strength.

Now trying to come up with this was not easy. My first go at it was 168 characters. After about 10 minutes and about 4 or 5 different saying this is what I've come up with. But before I go into detail about why I finally settled on this as how I want to sum up my life I ask you:

What will your 140 characters say?

Day 43- Thing I Love to Do.......Sit in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment