Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 8- Commitment

The next few days my posts will not be as long as the previous 7 because the next few days will be extremely busy. Not only do I have work, I'm applying for hopefully a new job, I have Life Group, and I'm getting ready to go on vacation this week!!

When I started this project though, I made a commitment to myself that I would do something every day I love and post it. It didn't matter how little it was, I just had to do it because I made a commitment. I know if I missed a post, especially this early on, I would be disappointed. I also think it might make me less motivated. So even though this post is very short compared to the others I'm still making one, which makes me feel good.

Day 8- Thing I love to do......Go on a walk with my mom and my dog, Tyson.

P.S. I also want to wish my aunt whose birthday is today a very Happy Birthday......I know you're reading this. :) Love you!!

1 comment: