Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 21- Too Much of A Good Thing

Yesterday was a wonderful day at the beach. It wasn't crowded, the weather was perfect, and the waves were large and loud. Too bad I was enjoying being at my favorite place in the world too much to remember sunscreen. I burned the tops of my feet, the front and back of my legs, my arms, my hands, my stomach, my chest, and my nose. I literally look as red as a fire truck. Today it was a little over 90 degrees in Santa Clarita, I think 89 of those degrees were just radiating off my body.

Needless to say now that I am home from work I'm going to jump in a cool bath, lather up with some Aloe Vera lotion, and partake in something that is a guilty pleasure I love.

Day 21- Thing I love to Do......Watch Reality Television.


No comments:

Post a Comment