Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 15- Bucket List

Good Morning everyone!! Today I thought I would post my bucket list for everyone to see and read. I mentioned before that I not only created a love list, but a bucket list as well. I wanted to not only do something I love every day for the next year, but I also wanted to do things I have been wanting to do for awhile. Some of the things on the list I have done or seen before, but are things I would love to do or see again. So take a look and if there is anything anyone wants to do with me or could help me do, let me know. Enjoy!

BUCKET LIST


1.) Fall in love.
2.) Get married.
3.) Adopt a child.
4.) Adopt a rescue dog.
5.) Own a pug.
6.) Own a corgi.
7.) Volunteer at an animal shelter.
8.) Take a cooking class.
9.) Try a vegetarian diet for a month.
10.) Try a vegan diet for a month.
11.) Run a 5K race.
12.) Own a Bible.
13.) Be Baptized.
14.) Be in a music video.
15.) Go see a taping of the Ellen show with my mom.
16.) Send my parents on vacation.
17.) Buy my own home.
18.) Visit these places in the United States: Forks, WA; Salt Lake City, UT; Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; Rapid City, SD; New Orleans, LA; Nashville, TN; Chicago, IL; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Charleston, SC; Wilmington, NC; Richmond, VA; Washington, D.C.; Baltimore, MD; New York, NY; Seaside, NJ; Boston, MA; Portland, ME; Maui, HW; Zion Park, UT; Palm Springs, CA.
19.) Visit these places in Canada: Vancouver, BC; Calgary, Alberta.
20.) Visit these places in Europe: Dublin, Ireland; London, England; Stockholm, Sweden; Paris, France; All of Italy; Athens, Greece; Croatia; Madrid, Spain;  Istanbul, Turkey; Amsterdam; Berlin, Germany.
21.) Go to Australia and New Zealand. 
22.) Pay off all my debt.
23.) Get my Master’s Degree.
24.) Get a job out of retail.
25.) Go to a Montreal Canadians' Hockey game with my Canadian family.
26.) Read every book on my book shelf.
27.) Take a hip hop dance class.
28.) Take a creative writing class.
29.) Plant a vegetable garden.
30.) Watch every episode of How I Met Your Mother.
31.) Go to a Bachelorette party.
32.) Be in a friend’s wedding.
33.) See these musicians in concert: Adele, All Time Low, The Band Perry, The Beach Boys, Blake Shelton, Brand New, Bruno Mars, The Cab, Calving Harris, Carrie Underwood, Colbie Calliat, Death Cab for Cutie, Dierks Bently, Ed Sheeran, Eli Young Band, Ellie Goulding, Faith Hill, Fall Out Boy, Florence and the Machine, Florida Georgia Line, Foster the People, Gavin Degraw, Hunter Hayes, Imagine Dragons, Jason Aldean, Jason Marz, John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban, Kings of Leon, Luke Bryan, Maroon 5, Mark Ballas, Mumford and Sons, New Found Glory, New Kids on the Block, Of Monsters and Men, One Direction, OneRepublic, Parachute, Phil Wickham, Phillip Phillips, Rascal Flatts, Senses Fail, Snow Patrol, Taking Back Sunday, The Summer Set, Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw.
34.) Watch my nieces graduate college.
35.) Donate to homeless shelters.
36.) Volunteer at a hospital.
37.) Pay for someone’s order behind me.
38.) Bring food to the homeless in Venice.
39.) See a Broadway show.
40.) Visit the Statue of Liberty.
41.) Visit the White House.
42.) Watch my younger brother get married.
43.) Learn to cook my mom’s favorite meal.
44.) Throw my parents a 40th wedding anniversary party.
45.) Go see a taping of Dancing with the Stars.
46.) Go on a cruise.
47.) Swim with dolphins.
48.) Leave gift cards on random strangers cars.
49.) Go to a movie premiere.
50.) Go to Atlantis.
51.) Have a song written about me.
52.) Write in a journal for an entire year.
53.) Help someone in need.
54.) Meet Justin Timberlake.
55.) Get a massage.
56.) Get a facial.
57.) Have a spa weekend.
58.) Go on a night cruise.
59.) Camp at the beach.
60.) Camp in the woods.
61.) See Circus Solei Love Beatles in Vegas.
62.) See a professional football game.
63.) Go to Disneyworld in Florida.
64.) Go to Universal Studios in Florida.
65.) Go to Harry Potter world.
66.) Take a surfing lesson.
67.) Read the entire Bible.
68.) Own all my favorite Disney Movies:  Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Tangled, Winnie the Pooh, Enchanted, Hercules, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Peter Pan, Mulan, The Princess Diaries, Freaky Friday, 101 Dalmatians, Lilo & Stitch, The Santa Clause, Angeles in the outfield, A Bugs Life, Beauty & The Beast, The Mighty Duck 1,2 &3, A Goofy Movie, Hocus Pocus, Aladdin, Oliver & Company
69.) Skydive.
70.) Hike Runyon Canyon.
71.) Hike Towsley Canyon.
72.) Hike the Waterfalls in Fillmore.
73.) Go on a waterfall hike in Hawaii.
74.) Swim in a waterfall in Hawaii.
75.)Meet Taylor Swift.
76.) Go off roading in Hawaii.
77.) Go to a professional basketball game.
78.) Inspire someone.
79.) Go to a professional soccer game.
80.) Do a color run.
81.) Get duel citizenship.
82.) Go to Catalina Island.
83.) Stay on a house boat.
84.) Take a Hollywood bus tour.
85.) Go on a tour bus.
86.) Be side stage at a concert.
87.) Get backstage tickets to a concert.
88.) Live in Orange County.
89.) Go to the US Open of Surfing.
90.) Go to a beach volleyball game.
91.) Go to an art show/art gallery.
92.) Give blood.
93.) Have my entire family over to my own house for Thanksgiving.
94.) Have my entire family over to my own house for Christmas.
95.) Have a pen pal who is initially a complete stranger.
96.) Take pictures in a photo booth.
97.) Spend a day on the lake in a boat.
98.) Work at a job that involves music.
99.) Save someones life.
100.) Witness a miracle.
101.) Ride on the back of a motorcycle.
102.) Go to San Diego Safari Park.
103.) Get acupuncture.
104.) See the Northern lights.
105.) Go ice fishing.
106.) Go to the Caribbean.
107.) Go to Cinespia (Movies in Cemetery).
108.) Go to Aquarium of the Pacific.
109.) Go to Stagecoach. 
110.) Go to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
111.) Zip Line Down Fremont Street in Las Vegas.
112.) Write a message in a bottle and throwing it in the ocean.
113.) Cut down my own Christmas tree.
114.) Go to a beach in South Carolina.
115.) Meet Gavin Degraw.
116.) Sit front row at a professional hockey game.
117.) Sit behind the bench at a professional hockey game.
118.) Go to Church on Easter Sunday.
119.) Go to Church Christmas Eve.
120.) Go to Time's Square on New Years Eve.
121.) Spend Christmas in New York.
122.) See the Rose Parade in person.
123.) Work on the Rose Parade floats.
124.) Go in a hot air balloon.
125.) Go to Tahiti.
126.) Kiss in the rain.
127.) Spend Christmas in Vancouver, in a cabin, with my family.
128.)Swim with turtles in the ocean.
129.) Have my picture at Platform 9 3/4 in England.
130.) Stay in an ice hotel.
131.) Go to Bora Bora.
132.) Kiss under the mistletoe.
133.) Make a wish in the Trevi Fountain.
134.) Sleep in an overnight train.
135.) Go to an ice bar.


1 comment: