Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6- Love List

Good Morning! Today I have decided to post my love list so everyone can see what inspired this entire project as well as maybe a jumping off point for others to get some ideas to make their own love list.

Basically, a love list is a list of this you love to do. It doesn't matter how big or small the thing is or whether or not it's something everyone else loves too. Remember if it matters to you, then it's important. I have 2 separate copies of my love list. One is on my computer so that I can keep adding to it when I get ideas, the other is on my wall next to my closet. I hope as I go through this process I find new things I love. As of right now I have 105 items on my love list. Initially I wanted to try and get 365 things, one I can do each day, but I quickly learned that just isn't realistic. Plus who says I can only do things on my love list once. If I want to go to the beach once a week instead of once a year I can, because it's something I love to do.

The thing to remember is a love list is a list of things you love. So make it brightly colored, filled with pictures, and in a visible place. The thing to remember is this list is suppose to inspire happiness, joy, and LOVE. It should be made individually and specifically for you. If you do decided to make a list and you can only think of a few things then that's OK. Or if you decided to only use your love list on days you're feeling down or had a bad day, that's fine too. I just took it a step farther because I felt I needed to and it was import to me. So, feel free to copy and try out some of my ideas, share any new ones you might think of, or send me a message or text if you want to do something with me. Remember, it's all about changing your mind and your perspective to create happiness and love.

Note: My love list on my computer and my wall has tons of pictures on it of family and friends, I just took the pictures off on here to protect people's privacy.


Love List
1.) Going to the beach.
2.) Spending time with my family.
3.) Running errands with my mom.
4.) Laying on the couch, watching t.v. with my mom.
5.) Watching the Ellen show.
6.) Cuddle time with Tyson.
7.) Going for a walk at night with my mom and Tyson.
8.) Going shopping with friends.
9.) Going to the gym with Dionne.
10.) Movie nights with Wes & Dionne.
11.) Getting a pedicure.
12.) Laying in the front yard with Tyson.                                         
13.) Laying on a float in the pool.
14.) Reading a book in the pool. 
15.) Laying on the swing at night in the summer time.
16.) Going ice skating.
17.) Going to dinner with friends.
18.) Having a movie night in with friends.
19.) Downloading new music.
20.) Making a new music playlist for the ipod.
21.) Watching Tyson play.
22.) Cleaning and organizing something.
23.) Watching old home movies.
24.) Disneyland.
25.) Going to church.
26.) Getting my hair done.
27.) Reading Greek mythology.
28.) Hanging out with my nieces.
29.) Going to a concert.
30.) Listening to country music.
31.) Going for a hike.
32.) Driving.
33.) Driving on PCH with the windows down.
34.) Hanging out with friends.
35.) Fred’s Mexican Food restaurant.
36.) Painting.
37.) Playing with animals.
38.) Taking an afternoon nap.
39.) Eating Birthday Cake flavored ice cream.
40.) Writing.
41.)  Giving my parents a hug.
42.) Talking to my Auntie Lysa.
43.) Justin Timberlake.
44.) Taylor Swift.
45.) In’ N’ Out Burger.
46.) Going to San Diego.
47.) Talking to my cousins in Canada.
48.) Twilight.
49.) Harry Potter.
50.) Petting my nieces dog, Columbus.
51.) Spending time with my Sister-in-law.
52.) Going to the gym.
53.) Watching House Hunters on television.
54.) Looking at old pictures.
55.) Going on a vacation.
56.) Going to see Christmas lights.
57.) Decorating for Halloween.
58.) Playing board games.
59.) Watching television.
60.) Listening to music.
61.) Doing laundry.
62.) Reading a magazine on the beach.
63.) Going to the Americana’s in Glendale.
64.) Going to a book store and looking at all the books. 
65.) Dancing.
66.) Texting friends.
67.) Watching The Holiday with my mom on Christmas Eve.
68.) Talking to Melissa.
69.) Talking to Andrea.
70.) Talking to Nanny & Papa.
71.) Watch a funny movie.
72.) Go on a bike ride.
73.) Watch videos on my phone.
74.) Buy flowers.
75.) Watch Proposal videos on YouTube.
76.) Watch Greek.
77.) Meditate.
78.) Catching up with old friends.
79.) Go see model homes.
80.) Have someone sleep in bed with me.
81.) Go to Pasadena.
82.) Eat potato chips.
83.) Have a Diet Coke.
84.) Eat Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
85.) Going to the movies.
86.) Taking a nap on the swing outside.
87.) Laying outside in the sun and listening to ocean sounds.
88.) Putting together new outfits to wear.
89.) Doing something creative.
90.) Watching cute animal videos on YouTube.
91.) Watching Animal Planet.
92.) Snuggling on the couch and watching a movie on a rainy day.
93.) Opening my window and listening to the rain.
94.) Wrapping presents.
95.) Going to Orange County.
96.) Sitting in the sun.
97.) Watching reality television.
98.) Eating my mom’s homemade cheesecake.
99.) Having a bonfire.
100.) Cleaning my car.
101.) Go to the zoo.
102.) Getting a good night sleep.
103.) Watching Sex and the City.
104.) Watching How I Met Your Mother.
105.) Cleaning my room.

Day 6- Thing I love to do........Sit in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. It's the small things that matter to make the big things possible! GREAT list!

    ReplyDelete