Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10- Life Group

Sorry for only posting a photo yesterday. Part of it was because I was making sure I knew how to use the app on my phone. Tomorrow my parents and I are going to Arizona to visit my grandparents for 4 days. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access with my computer so I wanted to make sure I knew how to at least post a photo (because I'm committed to posting something every day).

I also posted just a photo because I had a pretty crummy day yesterday. I woke up exhausted even though I slept pretty good, which usually is a sign that I'm getting ready to get sick. I also pulled a muscle in my calf from working out too hard and could barely walk. It is still hurting pretty bad today and I'm limping around. So all I wanted to do yesterday after getting home from work is lay in bed and watch TV. But at that point I knew I hadn't posted anything yet, nor had I done something off my love list, so I combined my wants at that moment with the promise I made myself. And it felt good that even though I had a crummy day I still did something important to me.

So, even though my leg is still killing me and I have packing for my trip to do, I'm going to take a few hours out of all that and do something I look forward to all week. I'm going to life group. Never did I think I would enjoy it, but I truly do. It is such a positive and supportive environment. It came at a time right when I needed it. But I'll dive into more in another post. Off to Life Group I go. :)

Day 10- Thing I love.....Go to Life Group.

1 comment:

  1. "Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself."
    — Edmund Lee

    ReplyDelete