Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 97- Definitely The Right Stuff

The concert last night was amazing. I highly suggest if you ever get the chance to see New Kids on the Block in concert, GO! The played for just over 2 hours and they never stopped moving the entire time. The played a mixture of old and new songs, as well as a medley of 80's music and today's music. This was my favorite part. I also loved their stage they had...it spun so fast I don't know how they did not get dizzy. I was just so impressed. I know they are not old (they are all in their early 40's), but I was so amazed how well they could still all dance and the amount of stamina they had. I couldn't do it. And ladies, they definitely showed some skin and they all had better bodies than guys half their age. I walked in with my childhood crush as Jordan Knight, and I left with my adult crush on Donnie Wahlberg.

I will say it again, if you have the chance to see them, GO! They are AMAZING!!!!!!!

Day 97- Words of Wisdom...."You can conquer if you believe you can."

No comments:

Post a Comment