Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 114- Me Time

Today was one of the more stressful days at my new job even though I was only there for 2 hours. Probably because I was there by myself for the first time. I survived though. Tonight, however, I should probably read over the folder I was given that tells me everything I should know about the company and my job. I think instead, I'm going to take some much needed me time first by taking a nice cool shower (it's so hot hot still), have a nice big bowl of ice cream, and watch the newest episode of my favorite reality show, Giuliana and Bill. Because remember, it is always important to take some time each day that is simply for you.

Then, I'll take a stab at the folder and begin to study.

Day 114- Words of Wisdom.... " Do three thing for yourself each day." AND " You will never be asked to bear more than you can cope."

No comments:

Post a Comment