Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 107- Big Changes

Tomorrow could mean some big changes for me. I don't want to say exactly what it is just yet in case it doesn't come through, but I have a favor to ask in the mean time from everyone. Whether it's fingers crossed, prayers, or good vibes you believe in, please send them my way!

The weird thing is that a lot can change for me tomorrow, and I'm not too nervous or anxious about it. I know I'll get more anxious as I am waiting for the results, but I'm actually pretty relaxed. I know many others in my position would be super stressed, but since I've started this process I've really learned who I am and I know what I'm capable of. And if it doesn't work out I know God has a different place that he wants me to be...I just hope where I want to be matches up with where he wants me to be.



Day 107- Words of Wisdom.... "If you look at life as an adventure, then it will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment