Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 105- In a Funk

As the day has progressed I have felt myself slowly fall into a funk. I don't feel completely sad or completely happy, I just feel kind of blah. I think the reason is because the last four days I have worked a lot and they have been all closing shifts. Because of that I wasn't able to go out with friends last night, every night I have come home my parents were already in bed, and I didn't get to go to church today. I also think when I haven't spent a lot of time with my dog he notices and gets mad at me because he has been grouchy with me when he usually isn't.

All these things, spending time with my friends, my parents, church, and my dog, are all very important to me. They are also crucial parts in helping me to stay positive and happy. Thankfully tomorrow and Tuesday I already have set plans to spend time with friends, family, and my dog so this funk should be fading soon.

Day 105- Words of Wisdom.... "It is not things that disturb us, but our interpretation of their significance."

No comments:

Post a Comment