Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 119- A New Routine

Tomorrow starts my first day as a Monday thru Friday, 8-5, working person. Part of the reason I really wanted to make a change to this job is because I'm looking forward to this routine. In the last few years of this process, I've realized how much of a type A, creature of habit, borderline OCD, type of person I am. By having a schedule and staying organized I think I feel more balanced and less stressed. Waking up at the same time every morning and going to work in the morning; then coming home, having dinner, getting ready for the next day, and then going to bed around the same time each day is something that is necessary to help keep my sanity and feel good.... Let's see if it does.


Day 119- Words of Wisdom.... " It is up to you to make your life great." AND "See magic in the mundane." AND " Children gravitate to gentle souls."

No comments:

Post a Comment