Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 112- Dream, Dream, Dream

Lately I've been having a lot of dreams about about snakes, including last night. I'm waking up feeling anxious because there is nothing I'm afraid of as much as I'm afraid of snakes. So, I decided to look up today what dreaming about them meant.

One thing dreaming about snakes means is that you are in the process of healing and resolving issues. That is what I have been doing for the last 7 months while I work through my issues of anxiety. Another thing snakes can represent in a dream are that you are in a time of transition or transformation. Not only can this relate to my emotional and mental state with my anxiety and depression, but I'm transitioning to a new job as well.

A last thing that snakes could mean in a dream are that you are having some fear or are anxious about something. Last night in my dream I kept running into piles of snakes while I was on a dirt path with others, training for a race. I remember thinking yesterday that I'm not sure if I'll be ready for my 5K race in November. Based on that, I probably am afraid I won't be ready.

Now that I know what it means to dream of snakes, I won't be as bothered when I do.

Day 112- Words of Wisdom.... "Happiness does not have to feel foreign to you." AND "Become a better person from your trials and tribulations."

No comments:

Post a Comment