Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 237- Short Hair Don't Care

Decided it was time for a change so I made one. This change was exterior, but I thought it would be a good way to celebrate on the interior change I've made as well. So, today I went to the hair salon (with the free hair cut gift certificate I won from my nieces fundraiser) and cut about 6 inches off. Check out the results below!




Day 237- I'm Thankful For….

I'm thankful for being a girl. Now I've never been a boy so I really can't compare the two, but I love being a girl. I love doing all the stereotypical girlie things like shopping, getting my hair and nails done, dressing up in pretty dresses and shoes, and playing with makeup. I also love the close bonds and friendships that only girls seem to have. Simply put, I'm thankful for being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment