Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 231- Ignoring My Own Advice (Bucket List Item)

At the end of last month I mentioned how it is important to enjoy the moments in our present instead of jumping to the future. Well today, I'm flying past enjoying the Thanksgiving season and heading right into the Christmas season.

Today myself and 3 of my best girlfriends are going to go and celebrate Christmas today. We are heading to the Grove shopping in Hollywood to see the lighting of this outdoor malls Christmas tree. I guess you would say it is Los Angeles' version of the Rockefeller tree lighting ceremony in New York City. Tonight they will be lighting the tree, providing snow, having fireworks, and having a concert. The best part, it's all free.

My friends and I have decided to make a day of it and go shopping and eating dinner before. We know it will be crowded so we are making sure we go early. I'm also excited because I get to cross off an item on my bucket list as well. One of the artists performing is on my list. Now I saw him last Summer and he was amazing. I wasn't expecting that,which was refreshing. Kinda like a few others on my musicians bucket list, this guy will be on it all the time. He was just that good.

So even though I'm breaking my own advice by skipping forward, I will still enjoy this day for what it is and be fully present the entire time.

33.) See Gavin Degraw in concert.


Day 231- I'm Thankful For….

I'm thankful for pasta. It is my favorite food and I could probably eat it every day. My favorite is ravioli and lasagne. Every since I was little I loved it. It will definitely be a staple in my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment