Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 230- Craft Day

This afternoon I spent it with 2 out of 3 of my nieces working on some Thanksgiving crafts. It didn't turn out as well as I thought, mostly because I still have quit a few crafts I want to do before Thanksgiving day. However, it was nice to spend a cold day inside with them.


Day 230- I'm Thankful For….

I'm thankful for my nieces. I know I have written a few posts in the past about my nieces so I won't spend too much time repeating what I have said before. I will just reiterate that I love them, I love being their Auntie, and whether they realize it or not they have been a huge support for me these last few years. I will always feel indebted to them for just being them when that was what I needed the most. Love you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment