Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 233- More Bucket List Items

I mentioned when I first posted my bucket list that some of the things on there I had done before, but put them on there because I wanted to do them again. Yesterday though, I decided to leave seeing Gavin Degraw on there because even though I didn't see him the other night, I had seen him before. So, I decided that since my bucket list are things I want to experience in my life and not just during this year long experience, I will cross off anything and everything I have done.

33.) See All Time Low in concert.
33.) See The Cab in concert.
33.) See Colbie Calliat in concert.
33.) See Dierks Bently in concert.
33.) See Fall Out Boy in concert.
33.) See New Found Glory in concert.
33.) See Phil Wickham in concert.
33.) See Senses Fail in concert.
33.) See Taking Back Sunday in concert.
85.) Go on a tour bus.
86.) Be Side Stage at a concert.
87.) Get backstage tickets to a concert.



Day 233- I'm Thankful For….

I'm thankful for the internships I had and amazing friends I have who have made all those bucket list items possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment