Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 222- A Much Needed Night Out

After the last three days at work, and especially after the hectic day today, a night out is exactly what I need. I'm going to dinner and then to see the movie Bad Grandpa with a friend of mine. This friend is someone who I have grown extremely close to through this process and who I can talk about anything with. It will be nice to just decompress and discuss this crazy week. Then hopefully, we will be laughing the remainder of the night.


Day 222- I'm Thankful For….

I'm thankful for being able to have friends I have literally grown up with. They say that throughout our lives we have groups of friends for different parts of our lives. As we transition to different ages and stages of our lives, our groups of friends often change as well. That has definitely been true for me, but I have three friends in my life that I have known and been friends with for almost 25 years. Not only is that rare in general, it is also rare since I am only 28 years-old. The most amazing part is, even though over the years there have been times when we were not as close, or did not hangout as often, but we have always been there no matter what. We seem to always come back and stick around with and for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment