Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 232- Not Like I Thought

Last night was the night that my friends and I went to The Grove to see the lighting of the tree. I wrote my post before we went and it didn't turn out how I thought. It was more crowded than I thought. We only got to see one person preform (it wasn't Gavin Degraw), and we hardly got any shopping in. Instead of being disappointed though, I looked at it as an adventure. I got to get out of town and go somewhere I don't normally go, I had a nice dinner with friends, and I did something I've never done before. I still found positives in a situation that didn't turn out how I initially thought. That to me proves it was a great night.

Oh, and even though I didn't see him last night, I'm keeping Gavin Degraw crossed off my bucket list since I have seen him before.


Day 232- I'm Thankful For….

I'm thankful for my job. Even though today was a crazy and hectic day (in fact the last few weeks have been like that) I am still thankful for it. Even though it has become better, there are still many out there without jobs, or they are stuck in a job they don't like. I'm grateful to have a job where I get something different each day, I'm never board, and I truly enjoy everyone I work with. Not everyone can say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment