Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 215- November Challenge

It's a new month which means a new challenge on how to end my posts each day. I'm sure you could already guess what I am going to do, but in case you haven't here it is. November means it is the month of the Thanksgiving holiday. A tradition my family and I have is on Thanksgiving night before we start to eat we go around the table and say what we are thankful this past year. So, this month I will end each post with what I am thankful for.


Day 215- I'm Thankful For...

I am thankful for the beach. Growing up I hated the beach. Sand between my toes was something I couldn't stand. I'm not sure when the change happened, but beaches are now my happy place. It is almost impossible for me to not be in a good mood when I'm there. The sense of calm, peace, and warmth I feel when I'm there is something I can't explain. It doesn't matter, day or night, if I get an opportunity to be at the beach, I will take it.

The picture below is of the pier at my favorite beach ever, Huntington Beach. This pier is the one that is located at the end of Main Street, right along the Pacific Coast Highway. On my wall just above my bed I have 2 huge photos of this pier as something to look at and daydream with of my life when I finally get my own home in that area.



No comments:

Post a Comment