Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 216- Still Blown Away

For those of you who don't know, every time I log onto blogger to write my blog for the day the welcome screen shows how many views I have had on my blog overall. I can dig deeper and see exactly how many page views I've had in a day, a week,  a month, in which countries people who have viewed my blog live in, and even what kind of technology they are using to view my blog. I will admit overtime the number of blog views I have been getting has been slowing down, which is fine. The other day however, I logged on and saw that I had 63 page views in one day. I'm sure for some people they are thinking, "That's it?" For me, that was impressive. I haven't seen that many page views in one day for awhile.

Now, how many page views each day is not the reason behind why I am doing this. I never started this project with the idea on if it would only be considered a success if people were reading it, or if I got a certain number of page views. This project was for me and the success was going to be measured if I reached my goal as a result of it. That goal was becoming a happier, healthier version of myself. If I stopped this project today I would considered it a huge success and the 5,600+ page views I have gathered so far have been a bonus. They have been the motivation for me to keep going. They have been the support that have allowed me to open up, really look at myself, and have the courage to change.


Day 216- I'm Thankful For....

I'm thankful for my family. They have been the biggest support in this process for me. My parents, my brothers, my sister-in-law, my nieces, and all my family in Canada and Oregon has been unbelievable. I don't think I would have come this far without their love, support, and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment