Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 331- It's Gonna Rain

Rain is coming to Southern California. If you're from here you know it's a big deal. For whatever reason when it rains people freak out. They forget how to drive and every news station is overloaded with "Storm Watch!" This year it is extremely important because we are in a drought so we desperately need a lot of rain.

For me it's a big deal because this is the first big storm since I started working at my current job. Disaster emergency, specifically water damage, is what we are known for. We have spent the last two days prepping so no matter what comes, we should be ready for it. It will be a great way to test my anxiety and stress levels if it gets busy. The nice thing is I already know that no matter which way this storm goes, I will be able to handle it.  


Day 331- Love Notes




No comments:

Post a Comment