Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 324- Headache

When I was younger I would get headaches a lot. The reason I think was because my metabolism was  fast. It always seemed as soon as I would get hungry, I would get a headache. As I have become older I have had headaches less often. I honestly think it's because my metabolism has slowed down with age (like it does with most people). Today though, I have had a headache. I was starving by the end of work and instead of having dinner when I got home, I had a little snack and went to the gym.  Right now, my head is pounding; especially in the front of my head and behind my eyeballs.

There are a few people at my work who get headaches often. In fact, they get migraines often. I have only had 2 migraine in my entire life and they were terrible. I'm so amazed with the people at work because they function with no complaints. When I have a headache all I want to do is lay down and close my eyes. Which I plan on doing now.


Day 324- Love Notes


  

No comments:

Post a Comment