Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 321- Lazy, Sunny, Sunday

This afternoon was absolutely perfect. After getting home from running errands with my mom, she decided to wash and vacuum her car. I decided to bring Tyson out front with us because it is one of his favorite things to do. I put his leash on and we went to the grass. I asked my mom if she wanted help, but she told me no and to stay on the grass with Tyson. We both rolled around, played, and laid in the grass. It was so nice to lay there, cuddled up with my puppy, and soaking up the 80 degree weather this California winter has given us. Spending time with my puppy is definitely at the top of my love list. I have said it before and I'll say it again, animals heal. This afternoon even more healing took place.


Day 321- Love Notes



No comments:

Post a Comment