Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 323- I Hate It

I hate that my last few posts have not been things of much substance. Anytime I have written something that I can't look back on at some point and take something away from it other than that was a day I was tired, it bothers me. For me, writing as been such an outlet and a coping tool. It has helped me to get things off my chest, helped me to open up to others and myself, helped me to figure things out, and given me something to think about during the day. I think we all have things to say and contribute every day, so when I don't have much to write about I fee like I'm not using my voice.

I do know I have to give myself credit because before I started this project I told myself no matter what I will post something every day. It is now 323 days later and I have not missed one day. Some days were just posting a picture, others were simply stating "Here is my post," and that was it. But I have not missed a single day. So I guess instead of being hard on myself for not writing 323 AMAZING, EARTH SHATTERING posts,  I need to be proud of myself for never going back on the goal I set for myself. And that is the lesson from today I guess. That even when we are feeling defeated in one situation, we need to recognize the successes in that same situation as well, no matter how little.


Day 323- Love Notes






No comments:

Post a Comment