Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 328- Happy Birthday E!!

Normally on my family members birthdays I write a post about them. Yesterday was my middle nieces 14th birthday. Unfortunately by the time I got home from the baby shower and birthday party I had yesterday, I was miserable because I have been sick the last few days. So today, I will devote this post to my wonderful E!!

E is the second daughter of the brother and sister-in-law. She definitely looks more like my sister-in-law's side, but is probably the only one of my three nieces that is the best mix of my brother and his wife. I don't really remember exactly how they told us about having E, but I do remember being excited. Since my oldest niece and E are fairly close in age, I was only 14 years-old when she was born. 

Now I don't want to brag, but E was probably one of the cutest kids there has ever been. She was always so happy and smiling. Her big teeth and chubby cheeks were adorable. Even at a young age, she was always so willing to help out. I know if I need help with something, I can always ask her and will get help right away with no complaints. That's just who she is. She loves to help and she really cares about people.

Another amazing quality about her is how good she is with kids. Whenever I watch her at track practice or at church, all the little kids want to play with her and ask for her. She will do amazing in life if she takes that gift and quality with her and goes with it. Unlike the rest of her family, running isn't really her thing, but she is an amazing swimmer. She also looks at things in such a different way than most, which is why she is probably so creative. She is a true lefty; the only one in the family besides me. 

Out of my nieces I think E has helped me the most. Just like her auntie, she tends to worry a lot. It has helped me not to feel so crazy and alone knowing I'm not the only one in this family who worries. She also has a really special connection with Tyson and I love watching them play. I'm really excited to see where life takes her and all the things she will accomplish in her life. I am very happy and proud to be her Auntie Jen.


Day 328- Love Notes



No comments:

Post a Comment